Contact Form

Registrar Office

This department announces the admissions twice a year. Entry Test forms, Admission forms providing, and compiling the lists of students who get admission, are all done by this department. The students can reach out to them for the following matters:

1. Admissions information.
2. In case of not being able to get admission.
3. for change of Name, Address, email or Phone etc.
4. Entry Test related matters.
5. Other admission matters.

Academic Office

The virtual Islamic Seminary has set up a “Department of Student Affairs” to address the problems of the students of the jamia deen ul qyyim during their education. The students can easily inform about their educational issues to the relevant teachers through this. The students can address the following issues through this department:

1. Semester schedule.
2. Any Query after lecture.
3. Weekly question’s sheet.
4. about Login and Password.
5. The way of Teaching at virtual Islamic seminary.
6. Semester assignments.
7. Information about getting the Educational Material.
8. Other Educational Problems.

Examination Office

The responsibility of this Department is to facilitate the examinations during semester and to release the results of the students. All examination announcements of the virtual Islamic Seminary are done by this department. The students can directly contact this department for the following complaints:

1. If you couldn’t get the roll number slip or date sheet.
2. Changing of the examination center.
3. To change the Name, Address, Email, or Phone Number etc.

Treasurer Office

This department is responsible for all accounts of the educational expenses received from the students. The Students can contact this department for the following matters:

1. How to submit the Fees.
2. Information about formulation of the Fees.

Complaints Office

This department is established to address and reduce the problems of the students of the Virtual Islamic seminary that they may face from any department. Students are directed to follow the following guidelines in order to resolve their issues:

1. Give written application to the relevant department.
2. Inform the Department of Complaints in writing, if the written application is not addressed by the relevant department.